1200 – 1500 rounds
4 people minimum – 6 people maximum
This is a small group training class taught by Ron Avery. Features include the Handgun Mastery program with more attention to detail, personal feedback and discussion within the small group setting. A higher level of skill development is achievable in the smaller group setting.
Our Handgun Mastery course uses our proven Scientific Shooting System to combine the science of performance with the best shooting techniques in the world. Beginner, intermediate and advanced shooters will realize immediate performance improvement as we show you how to use these principles in your training program.
Who is this course for?
- You want to be a much better shooter and performer, either for self-defense or for sport.
- You want to learn how to practice effectively and efficiently
- You have reached a performance plateau and are STUCK
- You feel you are capable of much better performance but you don’t know how to get there.
- You want a system that is tailored to your unique mental and physical characteristics
- You want to get there as fast as possible and not take years to get there
- You want to feel confident in your skills and feel like you have the best training available
- You are a law enforcement, military or civilian trainer and want to make your training program better
What we teach:
- The Fire Control Triangle – Grip, Platform and Trigger and how to stay in control when shooting at high speed.
- The Reactive Shooting Cycle and how to use it to analyze your shooting, grow your skills and reach your true potential as a shooter.
- Advanced visual concepts to speed up first shot target acquisition as well as processing shots during multiple shot sequences
- Advanced drawing and target acquisition – Learn to draw and shoot faster and better than you ever have before.
- Multiple target engagement – Learn how to engage multiple targets with accurate hits in absolutely minimum time.
- How to practice, what to practice, and how to set up a training program
- Using video to increase your performance
- Setting up guns and gear for high performance shooting
- Advanced mental training skills and strategies for performing well under pressure.
- You can schedule private training before or after your class
- Follow-up with Online Coaching and Video Analysis to supercharge your training